This recipe for Chicken Parmigiana comes together really quickly and is super simple. And the results? They will leave your family fighting over them.
350 g chicken, breast fillet, punded lightly
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
2 Tbsp milk, fresh1 All purpose cream (200g)
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1 Tbsp butter
2 Tbsp oil
1/2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Rub the chicken with garlic. Soak in milk and 2 tablespoons all
purpose cream for 5 minutes.
2. Drain chicken, reserve milk mixture. Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs.
3. Heat butter in pan with oil. Brown chicken slices on both sides until cooked. Set aside.
4. In the same pan, pour remaining all purpose cream and reserved milk mixture. Cover and simmer for
5. Arrange chicken slices on top of sauce just before serving. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with rice or